The loss of a tooth can be caused due to a variety of reasons ranging from an accident to a decay. Whatever the reason may be, a tooth loss can alter your appearance and affect your self-confidence. Depending on how many teeth you lost, it can also make eating certain foods difficult. Dentures are a great way to replace the missing teeth. You can get either partial or complete set of dentures. There are certain advantages to getting dentures and they are listed below.
1. Aesthetics: Dentures fill the gaps in your mouth and improve the overall appearance. Missing tooth can give you a hollow appearance. Dentures will make your face look fuller and the correct shape it should be. Nowadays dentures come in materials that make them look exactly like the original teeth and will not give away that you are wearing dentures.
2. Versatility: You can get partial or full dentures, depending on your needs. So, even if you need to replace just a few teeth, you can still get dentures and don't have to get the rest of the healthy teeth taken out.
3. Health: When there are no teeth in the place where it should be, it affects the bone structure and muscles in your face. It can also lead to loss of oral bone density. However, if you get dentures to fill in the gaps left by missing teeth, you can mitigate all these negative health effects.
4. Cost: Compared to the other alternatives that are available to replace missing teeth, dentures are perhaps the cheapest. You get to replace the teeth you lost without burning a hole in your pocket.
5. Durability: Dentures can last for around five to ten years and you will not need to replace them in this duration. This is a pretty long time and for the price you pay for dentures, their lifetime is really good. Dentures, when fitted properly, will stay in its place and you will not have to worry about them slipping out.
6. Functionality: Not only are dentures aesthetically appealing, they also help you eat all variety of food items. If you have teeth missing, You cannot eat food items that are little hard and are limited to eating only soft food items. This can truly stop you from eating your favorite food items and dentures will ensure that you do not have to give up food items you love just because you lost your teeth.
7. Proper Speech: When you have a few missing teeth or no teeth at all, it can affect your speech and make it difficult for people to fully understand what you are saying. Dentures will ensure that your speech is crystal clear and everyone understands exactly what you are saying.
Modern Smiles Dental Care in Burlington MA aims at providing the best possible dental care for their patients. You can get affordable and high-quality dentures from Modern Smiles Dental Care. These dentures look exactly like your original teeth. They do dentures for kids and adults alike. They aim at making dental care affordable and accessible to everyone and accept most of the dental insurances.