Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of March 19th, 2018
The news of the week includes: Heartland Dental, J. MORITA USA, 3Shape, Dentsply Sirona, Gingi-Pak, and The Argen Corporation.
1. Heartland Dental (Effingham, IL) has entered into a definitive agreement with KKR & Co (New York, NY), whereby KKR will acquire a majority interest in the company from Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan (Toronto, Canada) and other existing shareholders.
2. J.MORITA USA (Irvine, CA) unveiled the Veraview X800, a new multifunctional X-ray unit with 3D, panoramic, and cephalometric capabilities.
3. 3Shape (Copenhagen, Denmark) and 3M (St. Paul, MN) announced a partnership that allows practitioners to use 3Shape's scanner and indirect bonding software for digital workflows.
4. Dentsply Sirona (York, PA) announced the acquisition of Cleverdent (Munster, Germany), a British dental technology company.
5. Gingi-Pak (Camarillo, CA) announced that the GINGICaineOral Anesthetic Gel in Syringe received The Best Products for 2018 from the CR report.
6. The Argen Corporation (San Diego, CA) announced it will manufacture clear aligners as part of a digital workflow designed for dental labs looking to enter the clear aligner market.
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion