Crystal Spring, RDH is the 2017 ADHA Master Clinician Recipient. After hearing this episode you know why! She is a mom of two, compassionate RDH, and advocate for the underserved.
Get to know this incredible MOMgienist®!
Topics we discuss:
- Becoming an RDH
- Public Healthcare and working on the Indian Reservation
- What is a LAP license?
- Being a recipient of an ADHA Wrigley grant
- Becoming a member of the ADHA
- Prioritizing time and work/life balance
- Life coming full circle
- Providing care to Seniors
- Coming from a disadvantaged background and having cultural sensitivity
- Being sensitive to the mentally disabled
- Future goals
Contact Crystal here: Crystalspringrdh@gmail.com
Audible, get your 30-day free trial.
"Start With Why" by Simon Sineck
Where to find MOMgienists:
Apple Podcast: @MOMgienistsPodcast
Google Play: @MOMgienistsPodcast
Disclaimer: The sound quality didn't give us a break and isn't the best. Please push through to hear about this amazing hygienist that a has passion beyond what we can describe. Enjoy!