We are a dentist recruiting company working with a very reputable and private office that is seeking an associate dentist. A full time and experienced dentist can expect to earn between 175K and 275K per year, depending on procedures and skill set. They have many established patients already as well as a lot of new ones each month. New grads are welcome to apply as well, as they can offer wonderful mentoring.
The office is a traditional FFS and PPO office. It is a beautiful, state of the art office with paperless charting, digital x-rays and much more. Regular procedures is all that is necessary but they can offer mentoring for endo, extractions and implants if interested. Full time or part time would be considered. No nights and no weekends.
They are looking to hire an Associate Dentist to perform routine and complex dental procedures on patients according to their oral health needs and cosmetic concerns. The Associate Dentist’s responsibilities include developing suitable treatment plans for patients, keeping an accurate record of all appointments, diagnoses, and treatments, and answering patients’ questions. You should also be able to oversee the work of the technical and administrative staff.
To be successful as an Associate Dentist, you should be able to effectively use all dental instruments and equipment without injuring patients. Ultimately, an exceptional Associate Dentist should demonstrate excellent communication skills and ensure that health and safety regulations are adhered to at all times.
Associate Dentist Responsibilities:
- Examining patients' teeth and gums to diagnose and treat various oral health issues.
- Utilizing X-rays and computer-generated imaging to assist with examinations.
- Providing dental treatments to patients, including routine cleanings, extractions, dental fillings, cavity, and tooth decay treatments, teeth whitening, bonding, and applications of dental crowns, caps, and veneers.
- Administering local anesthesia to patients as needed.
- Educating patients on good oral hygiene practices and advising them on proper aftercare following certain dental procedures.
- Performing oral cancer screenings.
- Prescribing antibiotics and pain medications to patients as required.
- Ensuring that all dental instruments and equipment are sterilized before each use.
- Taking impressions of patients’ mouths for the fabrication of customized mouth guards and dentures.
Associate Dentist Requirements:
- Doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or doctor of medicine in dentistry (DMD).
- State license to practice dentistry.
- CPR certification.
- Proven experience working in a dental practice.
- The ability to use various dental instruments and equipment.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply to learn more about this reputable and successful office!
All inquiries are confidential.