It’s time you achieve more – both professionally and financially. When you become a practice owner with Affordable Dentures & Implants, you are embarking on a new career path - one that affiliates you with largest provider of tooth replacement services.
Enjoy access to state-of-the-art technologies, like 3-D cone beam imaging and an innovative on-site lab. We make it easy, there is zero out-of-pocket investment, no personal financial liability, full clinical and staffing autonomy, practice equity, industry-leading live implant training and a generous compensation package.
AD&I is growing quick and we want you to join us on an exciting journey of ownership and success.
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments.
- Consult, diagnose, plan and care for patients in our removable prosthetic and implant practice
- Assisting with the provision of removable prosthetics and extraction services, as well as the necessary steps involved with each service and adjustments as needed
- Working closely with an on-site lab to design dentures and partials for our patients
- Providing a variety of tooth replacement options to our patients, including implant services
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited school
- Experience with surgery required and experience with implants preferred
- Ability to get along with others and be a leader in your practice
- Possess good bedside manner and the desire to change lives
$225000 - $650000 / year depending on production bonuses
About Affordable Care
Founded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 400 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same-day dental services including extractions, dentures, and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions.
From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com and affordabledentures.com #ADIClinical