🦷 This is your opportunity to grow your career with the nation's largest network of implant providers! 🦷
As a dentist in our network, you not only change smiles you change lives!
Kick off the next chapter in your career with a guaranteed $300,000 compensation in your first year with potential to earn much more!
$20,000 of Live Implant Training included!
We provide comprehensive general dentistry to adults 18 and older with a heavy volume of extractions, dentures, and implants. Enjoy access to state-of-the-art technology, such as 3D cone beam imaging and an innovative on-site lab. You will also be equipped with industry-leading live implant training and provided a generous compensation package.
- $300,00 Base Salary*, Monthly Bonus, and Equity Accrual
- $20,000 worth of Innovative live implant training and robust CE courses
- *100% Entity & Equity Ownership*
- Absolutely no personal financial liability tied to your ownership OR cash investment required
- Full medical, dental, and supplemental insurance
- 401k w a company match
- 24 Days of paid time off per year!!
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
*Dependent on experience
- Onsite Denture Lab!
- State of the Art Facility with 3D Cone Beam
- 360° Business Support with a dedicated Operations Director to bear the weight of the non-clinical stress of running a practice
- The backing of the world's largest implant provider
- The support of a network that truly values its providers
- and more!
If you’re confident in your clinical abilities, have a passion for surgery, and love changing lives -- it's time to join our dedicated team.
- Educate patients on oral health.
- Consult, diagnose, plan and care for patients in our removable prosthetic and implant focused practice
- Assisting with the provision of removable prosthetics and extraction services, as well as the necessary steps involved with each service
- Working closely with our on-site lab to design dentures and partials for patients
- Lead a team of clinical and non-clinical staff to achieve their professional goals and contribute to the ultimate success of the practice
- Providing a variety of tooth replacement options to patients, including removable, fixed, and implant services
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited dental school
- Implant experience preferred but not required
- Surgical experience with complex cases highly preferred
- Compassionate and caring provider with excellent chairside manners who loves being part of a team atmosphere
- A Passion for dentistry; both clinically and non-clinically
$300000 - $650000 / year
About Affordable Care:
Founded in 1975, today Affordable Care, LLC is America’s largest dental support organization (DSO) focused on tooth replacement services, serving more than 400 dental practices across the United States. Each practice has an on-site dental laboratory, allowing the practice to provide same day dental services including extractions, dentures and implants. Affordable Care is the DSO for two top dental brands: Affordable Dentures & Implants and DDS Dentures + Implant Solutions.
From the Affordable Care Support Center, located in North Carolina’s Research Triangle Park, along with field-based teams, Affordable Care provides business expertise and support services to dental practices, taking care of non-clinical duties so dentists can focus on treating patients. Visit affordablecare.com, affordabledentures.com and dentalservice.net.