Dentist, Associate - Springfield, IL
Kim Armstrong firstname.lastname@example.org
Springfield, Illinois, US
🦷 This is your opportunity to grow your career with the nation's largest network of implant providers! 🦷
As a dentist in our network, you not only change smiles.....you change lives!
We provide comprehensive dentistry to adults 18 and older with a heavy volume of extractions, dentures, and implants. Enjoy access to state-of-the-art technology, such as 3-D cone beam imaging and an innovative on-site lab. You will also be equipped with industry-leading live implant training and provided a generous compensation package.
- Competitive base salary and quarterly bonus
- Sign-on bonus
- Full medical, dental, and supplemental insurance
- 401k w a company match
- 24 Days of paid time off per year
- Malpractice insurance coverage
- Licensure reimbursement
- Innovative live implant training and robust CE courses
- Educate patients on oral health
- Consult, diagnose, plan and care for patients in our removable prosthetic and implant focused practice
- Assisting with the provision of removable prosthetics and extraction services, as well as the necessary steps involved with each service
- Working closely with our on-site lab to design dentures and partials for patients
- Providing a variety of tooth replacement options to patients, including removable, fixed, and implant services
- Keep abreast of new developments in dentistry through structured continuing professional developments
- Must be a DDS or DMD from an accredited dental school
- Implant experience preferred but not required
- Surgical experience with complex cases highly preferred
- Compassionate and caring provider with excellent chairside manners who loves being part of a team atmosphere
If you’re confident in your clinical abilities, have a passion for surgery, and love changing lives -- it's time to join our dedicated team.
Classified Ad Disclaimer
Considering the real-time nature and volume of traffic on this website, Hygienetown.com
cannot review ads or confirm the validity of information posted. Buyer Beware and
due diligence is recommended before purchases are made from any Classified ad. Please
who feels that any posted ad is objectionable is encouraged to contact Hygienetown.com
immediately by email.
Parties posting ads are responsible for the accuracy and content of their ads. Posting
false or misleading information will result in removal of your privilege to post
classified ads. Hygienetown.com reserves the right to remove any ad(s)
that are considered spam – ads that are promotional in nature versus postings
that adhere to the category listings. Hygienetown.com reserves the right to reveal
your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a formal subpoena
arising from any fraudulent act committed by the user with regard to a classified ad.
Hygienetown.com prefers PayPal as your way to send secure payments for merchandise posted
for sale within our classified ad section. Buyers can use their bank account or
credit card to instantly send a seller payment. You can register for a PayPal account