Bluebonnet Oral Surgery and Implants now hiring an Oral Surgeon in the heart of San Antonio, Texas!
Schedule: Full-Time starting 3 days per week (FTE benefits eligible)
As Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Dr. Greg Randolph and Dr. Andrew Jackson have been trained to manage a wide variety of problems relating to the mouth, teeth and facial regions. Procedures include, but are not limited to wisdom teeth, implants, extractions, bone grafts, biopsies, abscesses, fractures, lacerations and intravenous sedation. Bluebonnet Oral Surgery has a single location, centrally located with a fantastic staff that has been part of the practice for many years. Their goal is to provide compassionate care for all our patients, including those with special needs, in a safe and comfortable environment.
Dr. Randolph and Dr. Jackson are native San Antonians, who have completed dental school and advanced training in oral and maxillofacial surgery. The doctors stay active in the dental and oral surgery communities maintaining affiliations with the Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, American Dental Association, San Antonio District Dental Society, Texas Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, and the Southwest Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons.
Join us! As a Star Dental Partners supported Oral Surgeon, allow us to relieve the operational and business burdens, so you can focus on exceptional patient care with complete clinical autonomy. We provide industry proven support services, while you live a higher quality lifestyle.
- Career Growth
- Work/Life Balance
- Complete Operational and Business Support
- Strong Patient Base
- Established Practice/Modern Facility
- Competitive Compensation and Benefit Offerings
- Continuing Education Investment
- Annual Professional Expense Reimbursement
- Vacation Time
- Paid Malpractice Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for all employees and their household
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid $25k Basic Life & AD&D Insurance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Short Term Disability
- Voluntary Life & AD&D Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Accidental Injury, Critical Illness, and Hospital Indemnity plans with Wellness Incentives
- Completion of a 4 or 6 year accredited Oral and Maxillofacial Surgical (OMS) residency program
- DDS/DMD degree from accredited dental school
- Active or Pending Texas dental license
- Active or Pending Federal DEA and applicable certifications
- Active or Pending Level 4 Texas sedation permit
- All professional experience levels considered
Bluebonnet Oral Surgery and Implants