We are a dentist recruiting company working with a very reputable dental office that is seeking a dentist. Ideally a dentist who is comfortable practicing independently, as the owner practices at a different office.
They are seeking a full time dentist to work Monday-Friday one week and Tuesday-Saturday the following week. The 2 Saturdays per month would be from 9 am to 3 pm. Saturdays are their most productive days of the week.
The office is a state of the art one with digital x-rays, paperless charting and much more. They have an experienced team of 3 assistants, 1 hygienist, 1 sterile tech and a front desk. Their current dentist is relocating soon, so they have plenty of patients for a productive schedule from the start.
General dentistry procedures is all that is required. If a dentist can perform advanced procedures like implants and molar endo, that is a plus but it is not required. The office is a FFS and PPO one. No HMOs and no Medicaid.
They are offering a very competitive daily minimum plus percentage of collections, benefits, retirement plan and more.
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive daily guarantee
- Very competitive % of collections
- Health insurance
- Continuing education stipend
Associate Dentist Requirements:
- Doctor of dental surgery (DDS) or doctor of medicine in dentistry (DMD).
- State license to practice dentistry.
- CPR certification.
- Proven experience working in a dental practice.
- The ability to use various dental instruments and equipment.
- The ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Good hand-eye coordination.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with both placing and restoring implants.
Please apply to learn more about this reputable and successful office!
All inquiries are confidential.