Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: October 15, 2018
1. 3M (St. Paul, MN) introduced a new Impregum Super Quick impression material.
2. Convergent Dental Inc (Needham, MA) announced the next generation of Solea.
3. GC America launched a new line of Injectable Composites, creating a new category in its portfolio of composite restoratives.
4. Henry Schein One (Melville, NY) released Dentrix G7, the upgraded version of its dental practice management system.
5. Bisco introduces ZirClean cleaning gelBisco (Schaumburg, IL) introduced ZirClean, a cleaning gel designed for the non-abrasive cleaning of the bonding surfaces of zirconia (and other prosthetic restorations) after intraoral try-in.
That’s the news; continue the conversation online at Dentaltown