Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of June 15th, 2015
The news of the week includes 3M India Limited, Benco Dental, Kolibree, Wrigley, Knowncircle and 3M ESPE.
1. 3M INDIA LIMITED will begin to market some of its products directly to end-users in the country through Amazon Business. 3M noted that it had tested selling its dental products directly to dentists in the country through a healthcare portal. 3M India has annual sales of approximately $283 million.
2. BENCO DENTAL in Pittston, Pennsylvania began using IBM’s Watson Analytics to help review and design its overall pricing strategy.
3. KOLIBREE in France raised an unspecified amount of funding through a Series A financing. The funds were invested by venture capital and industrial groups. The firm noted that the monies raised will be used to support the sales of its electric Internet-connected toothbrush in the United States.
4. WRIGLEY in Chicago, Illinois has added several new resources to its Wrigley Oral Healthcare Program that benefit both consumers and dental professionals.
5. KNOWNCIRCLE in Mountain View, California has begun offering its social referral marketing programs to dental offices in the United States.
6. 3M ESPE in St. Paul, Minnesota launched the Paradigm DeepCure & the Elipar DeepCure-S LED curing lights. Both units are cordless and can operate for up to 2 hours on one charge.
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.