Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of August 31st, 2015
The news of the week includes WaveOne, Brasseler, Glidewell, the Dale Foundation, Perirx, and Premier Dental Products.
1. Introducing, WaveOne Gold, the replacement for the original WaveOne product line that includes matching absorbent points, precision machined gutta-percha points, gutta-percha core obturators and size verifiers. With a variable taper and flexibility that's 80% better than the original WaveOne, this is certainly a promising new product.
2. BRASSELER USA in Savannah, Georgia released an iPhone & iPad application called Solutions Finder that enables dental professionals to find the correct Brasseler bur systems for specific procedures.
3. GLIDEWELL LABORATORIES in Newport Beach, California released BruxZir® NOW milling blocks that allow clinicians to provide BruxZir Solid Zirconia prostheses in the their own offices. www.glidewelldental.com
4. THE DALE FOUNDATION in Chicago, Illinois began providing dental assistants a new review course and practice test. Complete details may be found at www.dalefoundation.org.
5. PERIRX LLC in Broomall, Pennsylvania launched the Salimark™ OSCC molecular salivary DNA test that detects oral squamous cell carcinoma. www.perirx.com.
6. PREMIER DENTAL PRODUCTS COMPANY in Plymouth Meeting, Pennsylvania introduced VACU BLAST, a new evacuation system cleaner that may also be used with all amalgam separators. Dental offices may receive a free sample by visiting www.premusa.com/vacublastsample.
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.