Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of November 9th, 2015
The news of the week includes the ADA, Convergent Dental, Whole You, Inc. and Dentsply International.
1. The ADA annual meeting wrapped up last week in Washington, DC. Congratulations to our new president, Dr Carol Summerhays of San Diego, CA. Begin your preparations for ADA 2016 in Denver, CO October 20-23.
2. Introducing the new eee-zee line of implants from Camlog, and distributed by Henry Schein. This complete system provides everything you need for digital or conventional workflow from placement to restoration. Visit their website for more details.
3. CONVERGENT DENTAL in Natick, Massachusetts received FDA clearance to use its Solea dental laser for bone-cutting, shaving, re-contouring & resection. Sounds like crown lengthening to me.
4. This is a newly developed sleep Appliance from Whole You, called Respire Pink EF. This appliance utilizes a durable alloy material to create one of the thinnest lingual coverage products that allow for increased comfort to wear and tongue space.
5. DENTSPLY INTERNATIONAL INC. in York, Pennsylvania reported that its Preventive unit is launching the newly designed Cavitron® Touch Ultrasonic scaling unit. Featuring a wireless foot control and the first ever touch screen ultrasonic scaler, this is certain to be on your hygienist’s holiday wish list.
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.