Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of August 1, 2016
The news of the week includes Coltene, Dental Development Systems, Triumph Pharmaceuticals, Garrison Dental Solutions and Planmeca.
1. COLTENE in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio began marketing One Coat 7 Universal self-etch bonding agent. The product is also available in a single-dose dispenser.
2. DENTAL DEVELOPMENT SYSTEMS LLC in Fort Lauderdale, Florida commercialized a new toothpaste product called Poppits. This toothpaste is packaged in water-soluble pods that dissolve is in an individuals’ mouth as they begin brushing their teeth. This new toothpaste is available in 3 fruity flavors for children and a whitening option for adults.
3. TRIUMPH PHARMACEUTICALS INC. in St. Louis, Missouri began marketing a new oral rinse called SmartMouth Dry Mouth Relief Activated Oral Rinse with Moisture-Lock Technology™. The company noted that the product not only moisturizes the mouth but also prevents bad breath. www.smartmouth.com
4. GARRISON DENTAL SOLUTIONS LLC in Spring Lake, Michigan began marketing Composi-Tight 3-D Fusion Full Curve Matrix Bands for Class II composite restorations. The product also is supplied with the new Grab-Tab that allows excellent control with any placement instrument. Complete details may be found at www.garrisondental.com
5. PLANMECA in Finland launched version 5.8 of its Planmeca PlanCAD design software. V5.8 provides numerous updates including more expanded material options with translucency selections from GC America and Vita.
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.