Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of July 17, 2017
The news of the week includes Sikka Software, Amabrush, EnvisionTEC, Cosmedent Inc. and the Townie Choice Awards.
1. Sikka Software in San Jose, California announced the Beta release of its new Practice Assistant that communicates directly with Amazon’s Echo and Echo Dot devices. Now you can ask Alexa questions about your practice data in the Sikka Software system. www.sikkasoftware.com
2. Amabrush in Vienna, Austria launched a Kickstarter funding campaign for their new toothbrush which cleanses both arches of teeth in 10 seconds. The product is expected to retail for $100 and uses a replaceable automatic toothpaste dispenser. www.amabrush.com
3. EnvisionTEC in Dearborn, Michigan will begin to market its E-Denture material to print 3-D lifelike dentures. With the addition of this material, available in four natural shades, EnvisionTEC now offers a complete digital denture product line. www.envisiontec.com
4. Cosmedent Inc. in Chicago, Illinois began marketing a new composite material for both posterior and anterior restorations branded Renamel Nano Plus.
5. Townie Choice Awards - We’ve changed things up a bit this year and made it easier and quicker to vote with shorter voting categories. Each category you complete gives you another entry to win!
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.