Currently there are no upcoming webinars. Archived webinars are listed below.
Thursday, January 15, 2015
It’s a new year and a better time than ever to see some new patients! Join us to see for yourself how Demandforce will help your practice enhance your online presence to attract new patients, schedule more appointments, and increase revenue. Be the first to hear about new features such as Online Booking with live appointment scheduling on sites like Yelp!
• Understand the key components of a strong online reputation, the sites to focus on, and the role of reviews
• Understand steps to take today to start enhancing your online presence and be found by potential patients
• Understand how Demandforce automates review collection, appointment confirmations, marketing and more to attract new patients, schedule more appointments, reduce no-shows and increase overall revenue
About John Ellis:
John Ellis has over 11 years of experience in sales consulting and practice growth advising. He has seen the exponential growth in Demandforce since he joined in 2011 and has lead both the medical and dental divisions to bring the solution to thousands of practices nationwide.
Wednesday, December 10, 2014
In today’s economic climate, staying on top of your practice’s financial health is imperative. Now more than ever it is critical to track key performance indicators (KPIs) and make adjustments when needed to enhance patient care as well as practice efficiencies and profitability.
Learn from an industry expert how to identify which KPIs your practice should be monitoring to help improve profitability and team accountability.
In this session, you will learn how to:
• Analyze practice data and identify strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities
• Set achievable profitability goals and track the five most important KPIs
• Increase your active-patient base. This is your most important number, and you’ll learn ways to help ensure your patients keep coming back.
• Make a daily huddle work for your practice
Wednesday, July 30, 2014
Understand the repercussions of placing patients and potential patients on hold. Find out how you can avoid neglecting them and how to engage them while on the call. Improve, schedule rates, customer loyalty, referrals and quickly realize the positive effects on your bottom line.
• Understanding the importance of keeping your customers engaged while on the phone, and see how damaging it can be to place them on hold.
• Learn how to decrease call length, increase call effectiveness, and build rapport and trust with patients.
• Explore low cost and no cost technology options for simplifying each phone call and increasing its effectiveness.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Stop wasting your money on marketing! Learn how to ensure your marketing dollars work as hard as you do, and get you the results you’re looking for. You will learn the principles and practical application to be able to easily set up any type of marketing so you get great returns, without your constant attention.
• You get the bottom line based on the documented results of hundreds of practices
• Know what works best & what is a waste of money
• How to make sure YOUR marketing plan works & why others fail
• How to “Close the loop” on your marketing dollars to ensure your staff is optimizing returns
We will walk you through how to apply what you learn to your practice from start to finish. You will be able to avoid the pitfalls and costly mistakes that waste your money instead of growing your practice. If you want to add quality new patients to your practice, don’t miss this opportunity!
** In appreciation for attending this webcast, all attendees are eligible to receive 90 days worth of FREE tracking of all the marketing for your dental practice (i.e. newspaper, mailers, flyers, radio, etc.). This includes tracking phone numbers for every marketing channel you're using. Plus exclusive call scoring, so you know exactly how all your marketing calls are being handled across 37 KPI (Key Performance Indicators). In addition to 24/7 access to what results you're getting, you'll also receive daily call reports and analytics. You'll know exactly how many new patients you've received, what's working and what's not, when the new appointments are scheduled, and that's just the beginning. All for FREE for 90 days!