On this episode of the Dental Up Podcast, we interview Bernie Rico, Keating Dental Lab's very own Digital Implant Specialist. Bernie has been with Keating Dental Lab for 16 years now, and has been the Digital Implant Specialist for 10. He started his career with Keating Dental Lab in the Plaster Department, and everything he knows about digital implants he's learned either through hands-on experience here in the lab or through symposiums. In his free time, he's traveling with his daughter, who plays basketball competitively with her basketball club. Outside of club activities, he enjoys spending time with his family, and going to concerts or sporting events.
In this episode of the Dental Up Podcast, you will hear about:
- What a day as a Digital Implant Specialist looks like
- The clinical steps a doctor takes before sending a digital implant scan to the lab
- Scan Bodies: What to use and common issues
- Timeline and workflow for printing digital implant restorations
- What the most common type of crowns doctors are prescribing right now
- And more!
If you have any questions or suggestions, please free free to call (800) 433 - 9833!
Discover us and subscribe on your favorite listening platforms like Spotify, Apple Podcasts, iHeart Radio, YouTube, and more!
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-dental-up-podcast/id999909601
A New Era in Digital Implant Dentistry
This episode is brought to you by Keating Dental Lab, a full service award winning dental lab that is here to add value to your dental practice.
Visit Keatingdentallab.com for details.