On this episode of the Dental Up Podcast, we welcome to the podcast Dr. Michael A. Miyasaki! Michael A. Miyasaki, DDS, is a 1987 graduate of USC's School of Dentistry and practices general dentistry in Sacramento, California. He considers his practice a typical family practice and often sees three generations of families. He also lectures internationally on restorative materials and techniques, endodontics, orthodontics, dental lasers, facial aesthetics, occlusion and dental implants. He is the Director of Education for the Pacific Aesthetic Continuum, the Chief Education Officer for the Academy of Minimally Invasive Implantology, the Chief Dental Officer at Vista Apex Dental Materials and consults with many other manufacturers. He enjoys sharing with his colleagues in hopes of improving their professional fulfillment and their patient’s satisfaction.
In this episode of the Dental Up Podcast, you will hear about:
- How Dr. Mike first became interested in Dentistry and where he graduated from
- His first job out of Dental School
- A preview of the upcoming live CE event course: Grow Yourself Into a More Successful Practice — with Dr. Mike Miyasaki
- Some of Dr. Mike's favorite materials to use in restorative cases
- A case study of patient "Mrs. Jones"
- Setting up for the clinical steps of a case like "Mrs. Jones"
Check out the event here and register here!
Discover the Dental Up Podcast and subscribe on your favorite listening platforms like Spotify, Apple Podcasts, iHeart Radio, YouTube, and more!
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-dental-up-podcast/id999909601
This episode is brought to you by Keating Dental Lab, a full service award winning dental lab that is here to add value to your dental practice.
Visit Keatingdentallab.com for details.