Edited by Dentaltown staff
The news of the week includes Sonendo Inc., Dentalez, Dexis, Dentrix G6 and Elevate Oral Care.
Townie News Wire: Week of May 11th, 2015
1. SONENDO INC. in Laguna Hills, California received clearance from the FDA to label its GentleWave System for use in all teeth for endodontic cases. The device uses multiple wavelengths of sound to clean root canals.
2. DENTALEZ in Malvern, Pennsylvania introduced the StarDental iStar Cordless Prophylaxis Handpiece. This handpiece works with any disposable prophy angle and it does not require a foot control.
3. DEXIS, Hatfield, Pennsylvania-based member of the KaVo Kerr Group, released the DEXcam 4 intraoral video camera. The system integrates fully with DEXIS imaging software.
4. Dentrix G6 is the latest update available from Henry Schein Practice Solutions. This new batch of enhancements is available by request. Visit g6.dentrix.com for more details.
5. ELEVATE ORAL CARE in West Palm Beach, Florida began marketing Advantage Silver Dental Arrest, a silver diamine fluoride 38% solution to treat dental hypersensitivity.
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.