Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of August 17th, 2015
The news of the week includes Pelton & Crane, A-dec, Coltene, GC America, the Dawson Academy and dental labs.
1. PELTON & CRANE, Charlotte, North Carolina-based member of the KaVo Kerr Group, launched a new website that allows dentists to design offices online. The site, www.officedesign.pelton.net, provides numerous office design tools as well as a gallery of existing offices.
2. A-DEC INC. in Newberg, Oregon is now providing clinicians the A-dec 500 line of stools with a new lever-style control. These products were designed to adjust to your every move, for total all-day comfort and support. Go sit on one today.
3. COLTENE in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio added Fill-Up! to its line of restorative products. This dual curing medium viscosity bulk composite sets enough after 5 seconds of light polymerization to begin finishing. This bulk fill composite does not have a depth restriction.
4. GC AMERICA INC. in Alsip, Illinois commercialized G-aenial Sculpt a compactable, universal composite restorative material as well as G-Premio Bond universal bonding agent. www.gcamerica.com
5. THE DAWSON ACADEMY in St. Petersburg, Florida announced a new 2-day training program called The Total Wellness Dental Practice. This course will train dental professionals to identify medical risk factors. The first 2 programs will be held in October and December. Visit their website for more details.
6. The National Association of Dental Laboratories funded a research study that found the number of dental laboratories in the United States is expected to decline by 39% through 2017.
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.