Edited by Dentaltown staff
Townie News Wire: Week of April 11, 2016
The news of the week includes Integrated Dental Systems, Sonendo Inc., Keating Dental Arts, FDI World Dental Federation, Dental Web Now, Vista Dental Products and Townie Meeting 2016.
1. INTEGRATED DENTAL SYSTEMS in Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey is sponsoring a four-day educational and treatment program. Participating dentists will have one day of lecture and three days of hands-on patient treatment. The program will be held at the CASS Dental Clinic for the Homeless in Phoenix, Arizona. This particular program will provide surgical services to homeless US veterans.
2. SONENDO INC. in Laguna Hills, California plans to launch an improved version of its GentleWave system that cleans and disinfects root canals in a single treatment. The new version will have reduced treatment cycles among other improvements.
3. KEATING DENTAL ARTS, digital dental laboratory in Irvine, California, released its 125th educational video. These free videos are provided as a service to the dental industry and may be viewed at www.dentalup.xyz.
4. FDI WORLD DENTAL FEDERATION in Switzerland released a new free App available on Apple devices to teach children about oral health in a fun way. The app is called Mad Mouths and is available in English, French & Spanish.
5. DENTAL WEB NOW in Melbourne, Florida launched Call Sumo Call Tracking for Dentists. This call tracking software system integrates with most practice management software providing actionable data to dental offices. More information may be found at www.callsumo.com/request-a-demo.
6. VISTA DENTAL PRODUCTS in Racine, Wisconsin began marketing the AutoSyringe, a new cordless battery-operated syringe that delivers endodontic solutions in root canal treatments.
Use the 'comment' button to join the discussion.