The holidays are here, and your patients have a lot of tasks, parties and Christmas shopping to do before December 25th.
The last thing they have on their mind is a dental appointment.
Cancellations are at all time high; call it a pandemic!
- In a normal day at your office, how many patients call to change their dental appointment?
- How many patients are calling on the day of their dental appointment to let you know they can’t be there?
- How many of your patients flat out, don’t show for their dental appointment?
The holes in your schedule are costing you thousands of dollars each week and these dollars add up to hundreds-of-thousands-of-dollars annually. The lost revenue equals millions of dollars. during the lifetime of your dental practice.
When you register for this 5-Day Free training you will view short videos of information you can implement right away.
Some of the imortant parts of reducing cancellations are:
- Letting your dental patients know what you expect
- Have a cancellation procedure in place
- Procedure for voicemail messages
- A system around value and benefits to your dental patients
- What to say when patients DO call to “change their dental appointment
There is a wealth of information you can implement immediately when you do register for this free training.
You can’t lose. You only eliminate the holes in your dental schedule and lost revenue when you enroll now in the free training and implement what you learn over the next week.
ABOUT DEBBIE SEIDEL-BITTKE, RDH, BS
CEO: Dental Practice Solutions
Debbie Seidel-Bittke is not only the CEO and founder of Dental Practice Solutions but she has been known for the past fifteen years as one of Dentistry Today’s Top Dental Consultants. She is the only consultant with expertise in growing the dental practice by implementing systems and processes to grow a dental hygiene department by Dentistry Today.
She has a background in academia as well as a former dental hygiene program director.
You will read many of her articles published in dental journals and she has spoken at most of the national dental conferences. She works with dental practices on a global level. Read more about her here.