On this episode of the Dental Up Podcast, we meet with Dr. Beth Herko! After receiving her Master's in Public Health at New York Medical College, Dr. Herko went on to graduate from New York University with her DDS in 2006. One of Dr. Herko’s favorite things about practicing dentistry is that no day is the same. She’s always meeting new patients, listening to their stories, and understanding their unique histories and needs. For Dr. Herko, patients are what make the practice, and she loves being able to develop lasting relationships and help them maintain optimum dental health. When Dr. Herko isn’t in the office, she’s spending time with her two children, husband, and her dog.
In this episode of the Dental Up Podcast, you will hear about:
- How Dr. Herko's original plan wasn't dentistry!
- How she started, grew, and adapted her own practice
- Sleep Apnea, Sleep Dentistry
- The challenges she faced running her practice along with the challenges life presented at the same time
- How she overcame her challenges and obstacles, and her advice for success
- Why she ultimately decided on a career in Dentistry
Find out more about Dr. Beth Herko and her practice, New Providence Dentistry!
Discover the Dental Up Podcast and subscribe on your favorite listening platforms like Spotify, Apple Podcasts, iHeart Radio, YouTube, and more!
Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-dental-up-podcast/id999909601
This episode is brought to you by Keating Dental Lab, a full service award winning dental lab that is here to add value to your dental practice.
Visit Keatingdentallab.com for details.