Our guest this week Dr. John C. Comisi, DDS, MAGD stops by and chats with Shaun Keating on why it’s important for today’s Dental Students to learn both the old school methodology while incorporating the latest in dental technology. They discuss the rise and fall of Dental Ceramists and their new role in today’s digital age. Dr. Comisi also talks about the need for basic and advanced training in Dental Sleep Medicine. You will hear all this and much more on this week’s episode of The Dental Up Podcast.
On this Episode you will hear about:
- The Role of a Ceramist in today’s Digital Age and the importance to keep that role alive.
- Why it’s important to share responsibilities when opening a Dental Practice and it’s long-term benefits.
- Ways to improve your overall techniques/procedures and helping your staff understand important practice management tips.
- Dental Sleep Medicine and its importance in the Dental Industry.
- A quick insight on Dr. Comisi’s Occlusion Theory
- Why it’s important to have a strong mentorship and a community to talk to.
For more information on Dr. Comisi and his upcoming event,
check the links down below:
Upcoming Event: http://bit.ly/2Za9DP3